Bankruptcy can be a stressful and traumatic process but it is a legal process and something you will come through with our help and you will be all the stronger for it. And one of the things we do is dispel some of the many myths around bankruptcy. Here are some of them...
- The Bankruptcy Reform Act of 2005 eliminated bankruptcy as a viable option.
- IRS debt is never dischargeable.
- I can't file for bankruptcy if I have a job.
- I can't file for bankruptcy if I don't have a job.
- If I file for bankruptcy I lose my home,car and business and will never be given credit again or be able to own a home again.
- I can't file if I have a joint bank account.
- I earn too much to be able to file.
- I can't file for bankruptcy more than once in my life.
- I can't afford to file for bankruptcy.
All of the above are 100% false, and should NOT stop you from coming in to Andrea Silverman, PC for a consultation. No more myths, just sensible, helpful advice.
Just want the facts? Call for our consultation.